If you're a Birchbox subscriber and have the will to hoard your points and shop smart, you can end up with a serious money saving haul!
- Do the surveys! Filling out the surveys seriously take less than 5 minutes to do them all and you get 10 points for each one. So you're normally getting 50 points a month for the surveys. If you're doing them, you're throwing money away!
- If something is wrong with your order or your box, contact their customer service. They are amazing & will quickly correct the situation - most of the time the fix is giving you points.
- Hoard your points! Fight the urge to buy something .The more points, the better!
- Wait until your anniversary or you get a discount code! Birchbox gives out 3,6,9 month anniversary codes for 20% off your purchase. I believe they give others as well but I haven't reach them yet!
- Spending over $35? Don't forget to add a Pick 2 Pack to get your choice of 2 samples for free.
- Check other promos that BB might have
Now that you have some tips, here's my haul.
100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream in Vanilla Bean
100% Nourishing Body Cream in Coconut
Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser
ColorClub Wanderlust Collection
Pick 2 Sample Pack
$10 (ends up being free with over $35 purchase)
Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask
SW Basics Makeup Remover
Subtotal : 141.40
Discounts: 20% off for 9 month anniversary, free pick 2 pack
I think I did pretty good! Can't wait for my next one since I'm finding even more products I love through BB! Have you done a BB haul?
Join Birchbox here