Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Birchbox

Each month, you'll receive a selection of samples that we’ve tried (and retried) ourselves. We source our samples from both well-known brands and emerging gems. The women’s subscription includes everything from skincare to makeup, as well as fun non-beauty extras. "

Birchbox is just $10 a month for samples delivered right to your door. Please feel free to use my referral link and join Birchbox here

You also get points for taking a quick survey on the samples you received that month. 5 samples, 5 surveys at 10 points a survey puts you at 50 points a month. Every 100 points equals $10 to spend in the Birchbox shop. 


I love the look of their holiday boxes!

Information Card


Full Size is $28 for 16 oz

Created by NY salon professionals, this conditioner has honey, glycerin, shea butter, coconut, and olive oil to moisturize your dry, frizzy hair. It is especially loved by curly, wavy, and frizzy girls. I'm excited to try this because I have some really wavy, frizzy and TANGLED hair. The only problem I have? I wanna try the shampoo with it!





Full Size is $7

Made with lavendar, aloe, and green tea to wipe away dirt and oil. I love love love facial wipes - I'm often lazy at night to remove all of my makeup and use a cleanser so instead I just quickly use a wipe. I just wish they had other scents besides lavender - I'm not fond of lavender, although this is just lighlty scented so it doesn't bother me that much.


Full Size is $19.50

"A silk-powder foundation binds to lashes for extended wear and definition—and no flaking, smudging, or clumping. The Acqua di Vita "Living Water" Complex®, a unique blend of minerals and botanicals, adds moisture and conditions. Available in black and waterproof black."

Wow - this sounds REALLY promising doesn't it?! Honestly, mascara is mascara to me. I wear glasses so I feel like nobody sees my eye makeup anyway. Annoying right? But this will go in my never-ending mascara samples to try pile! Have you tried it? Tell me how it is!



Full-Size is $28

An organic blend of sea salts, essential oils and minerals all in a little pouch to "steep" in your bath. I received "Moments in Mint" and LOVED it! This would be great to throw in the bath on a very cold winter day (like it has been for um, the past month in Michigan!) or when you're sick! The mint is very relaxing and could open up if you're congested. I love that its in a little pouch so that it doesn't get everywhere.


$5.99


I ALMOST forgot to review this because um, I already ate in within 2 seconds I received it. If you enjoy fortune cookies, you'll like these! Yummy!


Birchbox has an app now, did you know?! They sent out this little cleaning cloth.

Please feel free to use my referral link and join Birchbox here

What did you get this month?

2 comments:

Dom said...

I got the same box too. I haven't tried anything out yet, but the cookie looks like it would be great!

Brandy O'Grady said...

I just realized I didn't get the little cloth in my box. My husband got one! :/

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio